RECENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!!! JANUARY 2020.
1) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AT KNOWLEDGE-FIRST INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY.
- Identify potential clients in our target market and complete appropriate research on the client’s business needs and opportunities.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients while maintaining existing clients relationship.
- Partner with sales team to create contract winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate same to stakeholders.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Become a subject matter on our business products, processes and operations, remain up-to date on industry news.
- Training personnel and helping team members meet their goals.
- BSc. / OND / HND in any discipline.
- Experience in Sales, marketing or related field will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and IT Fluency.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: BDM FOR KFI ACADEMY
Application deadline is 24th January 2020.
2) INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AT KNOWLEDGE-FIRST INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a hardworking and passionate Business Development Intern, ideally with first industry experience, to work and learn alongside our Business and Sales team at the Knowledge-First International Academy, Abuja campus. This internship opportunity will be for a period of 6 months (January – July), 2020.
The ideal candidate should be interested in marketing, including online marketing, design, sales, and/or BD. The responsibilities encompass a wide range of business development and communication activities for the firm, including but not limited to:
- Manage daily communications with partner schools network handling enquiries and escalating emails / requests to other staffs as designated.
- Help to develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and maximum productivity.
- Support implementation of client relationship management plan for partner schools, collecting and responding to feedback in order to continually enhance the quality and standard of the KFI ACADEMY services to them.
- Assisting and collaborating on events & projects in Abuja and other cities as specifically instructed.
- Assisting to coordinate the travel arrangement, logistics and program schedule of KFI Academy staffs visiting Abuja as requested.
- Act as the first point of contact for delegated partnerships with schools in Abuja and other cities as instructed.
- Represent the organization in official or non-official events and meetings as requested and network effectively with all stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit reports on meetings, projects and events in your area of jurisdiction or specific assignments delegated to you.
- Actively participate in proposal teams, fulfilling specific roles as appropriate and needed.
- Assist technical teams to prepare for upcoming presentations by conducting background research on potential clients, competitor analysis, and performance index of target clients.
- Maintain database of potential clients and partner schools in the city in coordination with other team members.
- Review solicitations to identify key requirements and prepare necessary attachments and forms for final submission to clients.
- Completed or ongoing Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline.
- At least one year of experience working in a professional setting, preferably an international development organization; or a minimum of two successful internships.
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills.
- Well-versed in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities and take initiative.
- Strong time management skills, especially when facing tight deadlines.
- Works well in a collegial fast paced team environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s with cover letter to: email@example.com
Subject: APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP
Application deadline is 15th January 2020.
At Knowledge-First International Academy, our people have developed a reputation based on a track record if diligence, efficiency and excellence. We invite you to explore job opportunities, learn about our institution, and apply via email.
Persons interested in applying for positions must do so by the closing date on the position announcement. All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory outcome of the institution’s verification of credentials and other information required by law and institution’s policies, including the completion of reference and criminal history check.
Knowledge-First International Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, marital status, religion, or disability. Inquiries regarding provisions for persons with disabilities, and equal employment opportunity should be directed to the Administration. We thank you for considering Knowledge-First International Academy as a career choice.
Send your resume to our HR team at info@ kfiacademy.org to find out more or to the specific personnel listed in the jod advertorial.